Module 10: Donor Advised Funds
Everywhere you turn, people are talking about Donor Advised Funds. They’ve been popular for several years, but lately they’re really hitting their stride. Recent tax law changes have raised a renewed interest in these powerful creatures due to “bunching.”
Donor Advised Funds also stir strong feelings and heated discussions within the nonprofit community. Much of this heated discussion happens because until now fundraisers have seen DAFs as competition for charitable dollars, rather than a gigantic source of potential donations.
- Learn WHY Donor Advised Funds are so popular.
- Learn HOW Donor Advised Funds work.
- Learn HOW to work with them to your ADVANTAGE.
- Get RESOURCES to help you in your work with DAFs.
This module also includes:
- A short quiz to test your knowledge; and
- Specially curated additional resources to continue your learning
This module qualifies for 1.0 points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
You will have 90 days access to this module, the quiz, and the additional resources.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.