Module 01A: Uncover Your Potential
Only about 10% of America’s wealth is held in cash. It’s true – only 10% is hanging out in our checking and savings accounts. The rest of our wealth happily spends its days living as things like stock, real estate, retirement accounts, and other interesting assets.
As a fundraising professional, you and the organization you serve need to be equipped to accept all types of gifts – cash and non-cash. When you don’t have the knowledge and confidence to do so, it can seem intimidating and overwhelming.
Let’s dive in and learn how you can get started accepting non-cash gifts. In this module you’ll learn:
- Why Non-Cash Giving is Essential for Charities of All Sizes
- State of Non-Cash Giving in America
- Three Steps to Every Successful Gift Plan
- Additional Resources to Help You Accept Non-Cash Gifts
This module also includes:
- A short quiz to test your knowledge; and
- Specially curated resources to continue your learning.
You will have 90 days access to this module, the quiz, and the additional resources.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.